<body>
Friday, July 07, 2006


Shiiiiiiiiiiiit lah just now can't open Internet. Some internet connection spoilt or what.
Nevermind, as long as I can go already, must be grateful. (:
Hahahaha.
Well today was typically okay! (:
Ate bubble tea which taste kinda horrible and also nachos which taste so nice. xD
Oh gosh. I really miss Diy. I don't know how long alreAdy I didnt had a chance to meet her. And I didnt get a niiiiice hug from her either. Oh no, we're not lesbians. We're sisters. (:
Okay till then, I hope he and he are fine. <333
Some friends become enemiesSome friends become your familyMake the best with what youre givenThis aint dyingThis is living!Said were movin on, and we got nothing to proveTo anyone cause well get throughWere movin on and on and on and on...Keep movin on

Profile


. AMIIRA .
You call yourself Amiira
You study in ASS
You are a taurean
I can add you at
kiutz_gal93@hotmail.com
OR amiira93@hotmail.com
Thank me. :)
Current


Your current obsessions.
New Converse Sneakers
Addidas bag!
Do well for Common tests
Not fail any tests
you to notice I exist



<3s & Hates

<33 the FASSHA(:
<33 sleepx)
<33 emo socksx)
<33 my life (working on it)

=X moodswings
=X it when I hate someone
=X backstabbers & liars

Archive

% May 2006%
% June 2006%
% July 2006%
% August 2006%



Tag

Tagboard
preferably, C-box

Links

Farah
Amiira
Syafinah
Syafiqah
Hadirah
Amira
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie


CREDITS

Designer: Fish_fries
Brushes:1 2
Image: Trixypixie Moebius
Hosts: 1 2
Fonts: 1


© Finella.//